Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Upcoming Rally


Rally season has been upon us for a couple of months now and it's about time the Geezer make some sort of presence. The Garden City Moustache Ride In Victoria, British Columbia will be hosting its 24th year by the Capitol City Scooter Club and I have booked My reservations to stay for the weekend. I'm going to check with the rest of the Geezers to see if they want to come but I think there might be some schedule conflicts. Even with that said I know I will enjoy myself because I have been corresponding with the CCSC and they sound interested in hoping the COHO for a afternoon ride and followed by a nice lunch and vice versa with us.

It's Great to know that Canada and the United States can come together with our love of Scootering. Hopefully we can find other things in common too.

No comments: