Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sofia can now be ridin' legally

You can read into that title all you want but in the State of Washington you are required to have at least Two mirrors on your Scooter or Motorcycle. As of the 1st of April, I have Two mirrors on my legshield. It was my birthday present from my Parents and I was grateful for them. I also got these really cool scale model Vespas that I set up on my desk at work and the DVD Johnny English from fellow Geezer JayBee. All in all it turned out to be a pretty good day.

1 comment:

Bill Sommers said...

Hey man, sorry I missed your b-day, but I was either blowing mud or chunks. Either way, it wouldn't have been fun to have me stinkin' up the joint. It would have been funny to watch though. I bet the old gal looks good with the mirrors on. True mod style.

Have fun,
Bill