Monday, December 24, 2007

A Wonderful day for a Christmas Ride!

I woke up today and noticed the weather was perfect for riding, so I rode about town to take in the sights. I watched as everyone did there last minute shopping tried to remember if I had to do any, luckily I didn't. Now I'm at the house and I getting ready for dinner with family, I'm wearing my winklepicker shoes, black dress slacks, my Mod hat and my Mod polo shirt called "the nice" from atomretro.com.

I hope anyone who reads this has a Happy Christmas or whatever you may celebrate!

2 comments:

Bill Sommers said...

Merry Christmas to you too! If it snows this week, you can enjoy walking in a Winklepicker wonderland.

Have fun,
Bill

Scooter Club Golden Triangle said...

I hope you had a happy Christmas. The weather was beautiful here also for a ride Christmas Day!

Cheers!--Lorenzo