Sunday, March 16, 2008

Its been a while


I haven't really posted anything for a while but I've still been riding a lot. I went for a ride with some of the geezers last weekend and let Billy ride my Lammy. He had fun on it I could tell so I decided this week I didn't want the fun to stop so I rode Sofia as much as I could in between the rainy patches we have had this week. I have also been working on some pictures that are intended to go on JayBee's Allstate Vespa, he has decided on going for a Yellow Submarine themed Scooter. Here is a mock-up shown above.

3 comments:

Osm3um said...

That yellow sub theme is awesome.

Bob (Tacoma)
Vinatge red GTS
Tangerine Stella

Dongoose said...

Wow! Do you have more pics of the Yellow Sub? Very cool.

Mod Kevin said...

I will be working on some pics of the allstate taken from the sides so we can figure out where the glove, the Blue meanie and Jeremy Hillery Boob (the Nowhere man) can go. I'll try to post them when I can.