Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter ride with Sofia part1

It was a great day for riding yesterday in the Pacific Northwest. I started by riding over to my parents house so I could fill the tires up with air, after that I got my Dad to ride it around the block. He has always been a little wary of riding a scooter because he grew up in the school of Harley Davidson and even the thought of a classic Italian two-stroke was a little iffy to him.
After about a minute of telling him he could ride Sofia now or wait another two weeks for his tank to come back from being painted he jumped on and started her up on the second kick. I gave him a crash course on how to work the clutch and off he went.

Five minutes passed and he came back. He seemed to have a good time but complained about his wrist hurting from the clutch. He handed Sofia back over to me I went off to have some more fun. (continued in part2)

1 comment:

Osm3um said...

Are you aware of the coming Poker run in Tacoma?

See the forums on www.westenders.org.

I know it is a ways from your location but hey....

You can find my contact info on Westenders if you want.

Bob (Tacoma)