Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's been a while...

I've kept up on riding and continue to soldier on through what now
looks like fall, even though it's August. I don't really know what's
going on with the Geezers anymore because we don't really get together
anymore to ride as a group. I guess the good people of Port Angeles
can rest assured that the rowdy bunch of chain-weilding, patched up,
army jacket wearing hooligans aren't terrorizing the streets. Funny
thing is the Chains were connected to our wallets and the the crazy
patched up army coat that were so scary were our fishtail parkas we
wore during the winter to keep warm while riding and the patches were
a throw back to the Mod culture. Go figure.
I've been keeping Sophia maintained and running well all by myself
(thanks to Mike for selling her to me and telling me what books to
get) and plan to pick up a new rear rack so I can mount a spare tyre,
whitewall of course.
My friend Jaybee is getting the final touches done to his P200e and it
should hopefully be done by the end of the month. I don't know if
he'll be around to ride it though because he took a new job over in
Paulsbo at Peninsula Paint. Hopefully we can get a chance to ride as a
group before he moves over there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep riding man! You guys have one thing on your side, youth.

--Lorenzo

Steve Williams said...

Season's greetings!

I had been hoping for some sort of animated Christmas card on your blog!

Steve Williams
Scooter in the Sticks

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Sorry to spam you, but we have a goal of reaching Oregon on our 50cc scooters, but can't seem to find a route there!

We attended the Capital City Rally in Victoria last month - were you there?

Amy
amyjadechen#gmail.com